[b-hebrew] LC Internal Sederim Conflict

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 16:51:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

I haven't heard anything back from this post, nor the other. I was
wondering if anyone now of the phenomion of which I speak of. I am
worried that I didn't articulate my question properly and this is the
reason for no response.

So if my questions make no sense, please let me know. If it made sense,
you know to the issue to which i speak, but just don't know the answer,
please let me know. This why I'll know if I'll have to rephrase my
inquiry or not.

Thanks in advance.

B"H
Brak