[b-hebrew] Hebrew keyboard & font size

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Tue Jan 17 14:56:49 EST 2006

Do you have Hebrew selected as one of the enabled languages in the Microsoft Office Language Settings tool?
Do you have right-to-left language support installed in Control Panel, Regional and Language Settings?

On my system (XP & Word 2003), it makes a difference how I change the font size.
If I use Control->, the Hebrew does not change.
If I type a point size in the Formatting toolbar, the Hebrew does change.
If I type a size in the Format, Font dialog box, in the Latin text font, point size, the Hebrew does not change.
If I type a size in the Format, Font dialog box, in the Complex scripts, point size, the Hebrew does change. This part of the dialog box does not appear on your system if you have not set the Language Settings mentioned above.

Ken Penner
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew