[b-hebrew] New Rabbinic/Mishnaic Hebrew Study Group

Berel Beyer berelbeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:50:48 EST 2006

Hello all,

Some of you may be interested (or know someone may be) in a new
Rabbic/Mishnaic Hebrew study group that will be using An Introductory
Grammar
of Rabbinic Hebrew by Miguel Perez Fernandez (Brill Academic
Publishers, March, 1999; ISBN: 9004109048 ).

The group is set to begin in late January.  See the following for more
information (follow the link for the announcement about the
Rabbinic/Mishnaic group):