[b-hebrew] "Mind" in Hebrew and Aramaic

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Mon Apr 3 16:32:14 EDT 2006

Dear Albert,

Please define what you mean by "mind" in English, and then we'll see if
there is a Hebrew word, biblcial or otherwise, that has more or less the
same meaning. Does "mind" mean "brain", "sense" or "thought"? Or did you
have something else in mind. Would you mind elaborating, so as to put our
minds at ease? Or should we just mind our own business?

Yigal