[b-hebrew] science, was Ayin and Ghayin

Sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 23:02:02 EDT 2005

What would be the answer if a similar question were
asked as below:

Is a biblical fact false just because we (the current
inhabitants of the world) cannot YET observe the
archaeological evidence (lying hidden somewhere)? (We
all know of the many biblical cities whose existence
were considered tall tales by historians of the 18th
century, cities which are now accepted as facts based
on archaeological evidence uncovered (and observed)
since then).
Best wishes,
Sujata