[b-hebrew] Yom in Biblical and Rabbinic Texts

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Thu Oct 27 12:54:43 EDT 2005

On 27/10/2005 16:02, Yigal Levin wrote:

> [...]
I think you are looking at the wrong passage, perhaps chapter 8.

But in fact 9:24-27 is not a good example. 8:14 (although this is
"evenings and mornings" rather than "days") and 12:11,12 are closer, but
very likely do refer to a literal period of 3½ years.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/