[b-hebrew] phonetic writing, was Initial "Beged Kefet" consonants always have a...

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue Oct 25 05:29:48 EDT 2005

On 25/10/2005 02:35, Karl Randolph wrote:

> [...]

OK. What evidence? Please give a brief outline of the evidence and where
it comes from. If it is based on the LXX, I am still interested but will
want to check whether the argument is based on uncertain assumptions
about ancient Greek pronunciation.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/