[b-hebrew] Who is Ptgyh of Ekron Inscription again?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Oct 4 19:11:49 EDT 2005

Peter:

What I've read on the plague is that many rats coming out
and dying, followed almost at the same time that many
people developed bubonic plague, has been noticed by
even ancient peoples. But it was only with the discovery of
the disease pathogen and the role that rat fleas play in the
spread of the disease was it discovered that there was a
connection, not just a coincidence.

I am not making any claim that the ancient Philistines saw
it as anything other than a coincidence.

Karl W. Randolph.