[b-hebrew] Article search

Jan-Wim Wesselius jwwesselius at mail.thuk.nl
Tue Mar 29 03:26:07 EST 2005

	Van: 	  jwwesselius at mail.thuk.nl
	Onderwerp: 	Antw.: [b-hebrew] Article search
	Datum: 	29 maart 2005 10:23:56 GMT+02:00
	Aan: 	  furuli at online.no

You probably have one of Max Rogland's publications in mind, perhaps
his  'The Hebrew "epistolary perfect" revisited', Zeitschrift
für Althebraistik 13 (2000), pp. 194 - 200? (I don't have it here, so I
cannot check). Hope this helps,

Jan-Wim Wesselius
Theological University of Kampen
POB 5021, 8260 GA Kampen
Tel. 038-3371 662, fax 3371 613
E-mail: jwwesselius at mail.thuk.nl
Website: www.jwwesselius.nl
Visitors: Oudestraat 6

Op 29-mrt-05 om 9:56 heeft Rolf Furuli het volgende geschreven: