[b-hebrew] Aramaic

Gerald A. Klingbeil kling at uap.edu.ar
Mon Mar 14 13:14:58 EST 2005

I would second Fred's (if I may) sentiments. I learned with
Johns at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, some
years back (actually some 15 years ago :-). I just finished a
doctoral level course with Spanish speaking students using
Greenspahn and all the students, including myself, enjoyed
the experience. We did it over a period of 10 weeks, though
they had other intensive classes. I looked also at Segert,
but it is German and not very pedagogical... I would
definitely go with Greenspahn.

Gerald

Dr. Gerald A. Klingbeil
River Plate Adventist University, 25 de Mayo 99
3103 Libertador San Martin, Entre Rios, ARGENTINA

Professor of OT and ANE Studies
Director of Research Institute/Theology Faculty
Editor DavarLogos

Tel +54-343-491-0010
FAX +54-343-491-0300
E-mail   kling at uap.edu.ar

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0510-1, 03/11/2005
Tested on: 3/14/2005 3:15:00 PM