[b-hebrew] heno- v's poly- theismin the torah

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 10:30:59 EDT 2005

Brian wrote:
"Isn't the usual change given as moving from henotheism (i.e. the
pre-emenence but not exclusivity of one god) to monotheism (the
exclusivity of that one god)?

Best Salaams,

R. Brian Roberts
Amateur Researcher in Biblical Archaeology
"

Yeah. Whatever. I'm not very big on technical terminology. As
long as what as I say is clear and easy to understand.
Henotheism. I'm gonna have to learn that one.

Security System.

Security System.