[b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Jul 28 00:28:56 EDT 2005

So, why have none of you experts here answered this VALID question?

Shoshanna

If we want to accept God's word in Gen 31:30 35:2, and
Ex 12:12 that there are other gods, then is it not
logical to accept His word when He explains elsewhere
that what He means by "other gods" is stones, wood and
other hand-made gods? What is the reasoning behind
accepting one and rejecting another?

Sincerely,
Sujata