[b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH

Sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 13:01:01 EDT 2005

If we want to accept God's word in Gen 31:30 35:2, and
Ex 12:12 that there are other gods, then is it not
logical to accept His word when He explains elsewhere
that what He means by "other gods" is stones, wood and
other hand-made gods? What is the reasoning behind
accepting one and rejecting another?

Sincerely,
Sujata