[b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Tue Jul 26 19:33:19 EDT 2005

Sorry, but YOU are the one who is wrong.  The Torah was not written
by ancient Hebrews or Canaanites walking around the land.

And the Torah definitely knew that there is ONLY one G-d!

And it is terribly misleading of you to deny this fact.

And you should learn more Torah, including ORAL Torah.

Shoshanna