[b-hebrew] Aramaic - Abba

Awohili at aol.com Awohili at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 14:28:49 EDT 2005

Though I have an interest in knowing the ineffable, it has oft occurred to
me that there is one good reason why it is ineffable: if people misused it and
treated it with the same casual disrespect as they do other titles for the
Divine, surely all the mountains would tumble, and the world would end in
flames.

So it is perhaps a mercy that the ineffable remains, for the  moment,
ineffable.

Solomon Landers

In a message dated 07/22/2005 5:06:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,