[b-hebrew] Herodotus

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 09:40:08 EDT 2005

When I was a classical greek student we used to use an online
resource called perseus. I can't remember the URL but it has
perseus in it at some point. As far as I can remember it
wasn't easily copiable because it will only give you a few chapters
at a time and so copying can be laborious. And the text used
transliterations and not greek fonts if I remember rightly but
once you've got the text conversion to unicode should be
straighforward enough as long as the transliteration is uniform.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful than this. If you can't find
a greek text and only manage to get the transliteration I can do
the conversion for you if you send me the text file.