[b-hebrew] Judaica digital library offer extended until August 15

Dan Kaplan dan at publishersrow.com
Sun Jul 10 11:38:08 EDT 2005

Hello--

At the beginning of July, I sent a special offer on two of our digital
Judaic packages, but with so many people on vacation, everyone felt that
they needed more time to react.  So, I have extended this special offer
through August 15th.  Ordering by August 15th will assure that your
incoming students will be able to use this fantastic study aid for the full
academic year.  You don't have to pay anything right now - I will send an
invoice to the designated person or department.

By accepting the offer below, your institution will become host to a
collection of digital reference materials that makes biblical and modern
Jewish writings simple, understandable, and exciting to use.

Would you please review this offer and recommend it to the appropriate
people or just let me know who I should re-address this message to?

Thank you very much.

Dan Kaplan,
Marketing Director, VardaBooks
dan at publishersrow.com

		Announcing a  Special Offer
	              to Theological and Organizational Libraries

		3-seat network license for the
		price of one on our
		two best sellers

		Rabbinic Bookshelf ($495)

		&

		Judaic Scholar Digital
		Reference Library ($695)
		Now both only $1,190

No need to pay now! Tell us of your intent to purchase by emailing us - (
mailto:dan at publishersrow.com?subject=Library_Purchase ) - and we'll send
you an invoice.  Please include your complete contact information.

*Offer good until 08/15/05; site licenses are available

Now your school's library can be host to an incredible collection of
digital reference materials which make biblical scholarship simple,
understandable, and exciting. With full text search in English, Hebrew and
Greek, and more than 100,000 interlinks, your students and faculty will be
able to get their research done faster and more comprehensively than ever
before.

ABOUT THESE DIGITAL LIBRARIES :

    Rabbinic Bookshelf (15 books / $495)

    Price, if purchased separately:  $ 961.75

    You Save:   $ 466.75 (48.5%)

    An awesome bundle of JPS Torah Commentaries and some of the most
important collections of Midrashim. The commentaries have been made to work
interactively with JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh (Scholar PDF), which is
included as a part of this bookshelf.

    Click here for more details about this collection:
http://www.publishersrow.com/ebookshuk/cart/shoppacketdetail.asp?id=242

    Judaic Scholar Digital Reference Library (98 books / $695)

    Price, if purchased separately:  $ 2487.15

    You Save:   $ 1792.15 (72.1%)

    The world's largest library of English-language digital Judaica; an
unprecedented collection of nearly 100, many award winning, titles.

    CONTRIBUTORS INCLUDE: Lea, Baer, Roth, Chouraqui, Baron, Abrahams,
Alter, Netanyahu, Bentwich, Frazer, Bauer, Chomsky, Dubnow, Graetz, Jacobs,
Baek, Ash, Ginzberg, Yellin, Hartman, Scholem, Twersky, Borowitz, Gillman,
Ibn Gabirol, Maimonides, Baron, Radin, Modrzejewski, Finkelstein, Freehof,
Lamm, and many others

    In the collection are such classics as:

    *A History of the Jews in Christian Spain (Y. Baer, 2 vols.; Library
contains more then 20 major works dealing with various aspects of Sephardic
experience)
    *History of Jews of Russia and Poland (S. Dubnow, 3 vols.)
    *The Jewish Community (Baron, 3 vols.)
    *Legends of the Bible (Ginzberg)
    *Torah: The Five Books of Moses (JPS)

    And over 100 additional titles . . . Click here for more details about
this collection:
http://www.publishersrow.com/ebookshuk/cart/shoppacketdetail.asp?id=242

	Order by August 15th and as an added incentive,
	you'll get a 3-seat license for the classic
	Jewish Encyclopedia
	 ABSOLUTELY FREE!

    The monumental 12-volume work which laid the foundation of Jewish
scholarship in America, written by more than 400 contributors from all over
the world -- many considered "the founding fathers" of their respective
disciplines ,--The Jewish Encyclopedia remains the standard in many
important areas of Judaica.

    Originally published between 1901-1906, the 12-volume Jewish
Encyclopedia is in plain English written from an American perspective.

    It contains over 15,000 articles covering all important aspects of
Jewish life until the beginning of 20th century (articles dealing with
Tanakh alone take up almost 1,500 pages) and more than 2,100 Jewish-
interest illustrations, which can be used royalty-free in your personal and
non-commercial projects.

    While the Encyclopedia does not contain information on modern Jewish
History (e.g., the creation of Israel, the Holocaust, Soviet Jewry etc.),
it neither does contain 100 years of accumulated cultural bias, thus
providing an invaluable "different point of view" which should enable you
to take a fresh look at today's realities and evaluate prospects for the
future.

    The Encyclopedia 's coverage is immense: you get authoritative, citable
information on the most important topics of Jewish History, Biography,
Sociology, Literature, Theology, Philosophy, Jewish beliefs, People,
Places, Language, Scripture, Holidays, Practices, and Customs.

Order Now
     and we will ship to you these magnificent works
    on courtesy CD-ROM
    (a $14.95 value)

Orders must be received by August 15th. No need to pay now!

clicking the order button below and we'll send you an invoice.
Please include your complete contact information.

This Special Offer is brought to you in partnership with eBookShuk.com;
comes with an unconditional 30-day GUARANTEE of your money back for any
reason whatsoever if you are not completely satisfied.

Site licenses for libraries and institutions are available.

To be removed from this list, please send me an email:
dan at publishersrow.com