[b-hebrew] Use of Qahal in Qumran Scrolls

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Thu Dec 15 16:11:50 EST 2005

Anyone reading _Who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls_ should be aware that Golb's views are highly idiosyncratic and not convincing to most Dead Sea Scrolls scholars. A more mainstream yet affordable introduction would be _The Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls_ by VanderKam & Flint.

Ken Penner
PhD cand., DSS Hebrew/McMaster
Post-biblical Hebrew/Acadia