[b-hebrew] Basic observations on WAYYIQTOL

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Sat Aug 20 20:50:50 EDT 2005

We could do it with xml. If we parse the whole text of the tanakh and put each word in an xml
tag with attributes or within an xml hierarchy which clearly show the forms of each word the
software would be quite be simple.

I could write the software for you. The only problem is xml'ing the entire tanakh.