[b-hebrew] 5 scrolls or 1

JP vd Giessen jpvdgiessen at freeler.nl
Wed Aug 17 19:08:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I owns a Torah-scroll 10 cm height and about 5 metres long.
Script is very small but readable. Average height of the script is 1.2
millimeters.
But it is not easy in use for finding a certain text because of the rolling of
the scroll, 5 metres is very long  ;)

By the way it is handwritten on parchment-like paper.

Jan Pieter van de Giessen
Barneveld, Netherlands

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:18:34 -0400, Karyn Traphagen wrote