[b-hebrew] Evil & God

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 07:23:11 EDT 2005

I think that God uses evil for good.  Such in the case of Joseph, God used his brothers evil in order for a good to come about.  I think in this regard should we treat Isaiah 45:7.

God is in control of the good things and the bad things.  But uses both to accomplish is purpose and plan.
--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net