[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Aug 5 17:04:13 EDT 2005

Not exactly accurate

Satan is THE angel in charge of tempting man, there are no others.

There are other angels, each one has its own job to do.

Gabri-el, Micha-el, Razi-el, etc.

Shoshanna

I'm sorry but maybe I've missed the point of your quotation. Shoshanna was
suggesting that Yah purposefully created bad messengers whose purpose was
to tempt mankind and trick them into doing what is bad.
Jesus here is asking Yah to protect us from temptations *not* bring them on
so that we can prove how good we are.