[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Heard, Christopher Christopher.Heard at pepperdine.edu
Fri Aug 5 16:28:31 EDT 2005

Not to speak for Jim, but if you ask somebody not to do P, doesn't it
logically follow that you believe they are both able and, under the
right conditions, willing to do P? Otherwise, what is the point of
asking that individual not to do P? In this case, P = "lead us into
temptation."

But  now we are encroaching upon B-Greek territory.

Chris