[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Aug 5 16:17:59 EDT 2005

I'm sorry but maybe I've missed the point of your quotation. Shoshanna was
suggesting that Yah purposefully created bad messengers whose purpose was
to tempt mankind and trick them into doing what is bad.
Jesus here is asking Yah to protect us from temptations *not* bring them on
so that we can prove how good we are.