[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Heard, Christopher Christopher.Heard at pepperdine.edu
Fri Aug 5 00:14:15 EDT 2005

Karl,

So are you suggesting that in a construction with SWT ... L)MR +
imperative ..., the speaker who is the subject of the verb SWT
doesn't really want the addressee to do what is specified in the
imperative mood? I have a hard time seeing that, but I've hardly done
an exhaustive study of SWT in other passages.

Chris