[b-hebrew] Stone slab replacing the Ark of the Covenant

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 07:11:36 EDT 2005

Also Jeremiah's prophecy "No more will they say, 'The ark of Yahoweh's covenant!
' nor will it come up into the heart, nor will they remember it or miss it, and no
more will it be made Jer 3:16 could show either a prophecy that the ark would not
return with the exiled isrealites or that the Ark was already missing/desroyed in
his day.

Just out of interest. Where did you read/hear that there was a replacement?