[b-hebrew] Inspiration

Heard, Christopher Christopher.Heard at pepperdine.edu
Tue Aug 2 00:03:49 EDT 2005

Kevin,

Limiting any such discussion to evidence for "pre-exilic" Hebrew
ideas may draw the net too narrowly, and at any rate would certainly
incite the contentious issue of how to date certain texts. I
personally would have a hard time claiming to have data for "pre-
exilic" Hebrew ideas, though "ideas internal to the Tanakh" I could
discuss at some length.

Best wishes,

Chris

--