[b-hebrew] YHWH pronunciation

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 15:26:19 EDT 2005

I tried my hardest to follow your explanation but didn't understand a single thing.

The stratedy I usually use to explain something is to imagine I am talking to a child
with no prior knowledge of the subject. This usually helps me to put my arguments in
a concise and logically ordered sequence which is easy to follow.
Do you think you could try again but treat me as child?

To the best of my knowledge I,You,He would be:

)aNoCHiY)THuW)
and I really struggle to see how you turn that into a IAO transliteration.