[b-hebrew] YHWH pronunciation

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 09:42:16 EDT 2005

Er Steven. I think you are mixing me up with someone else. I haven't dismissed
any of the evidence you have provided and have been among those very interested
in it and found the new evidence very welcoming.
If I made any questions about it, it was only so that I could be absolutely sure
of its authenticity before using it in future debates on the subject.
However, I am still a little reluctant to put full stock in it because there is
no way we can conclusively prove that their assertion that missionaries brought
the pronunciation are unfounded. Although, I am personally almost convinced by
your arguments.