[b-hebrew] Re: Almah vs. Bethulah in Isaiah 7

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:33:39 EDT 2005

Karl,

I simply provided the quotation so as to provide an indication of the
position that I, personally, favour. It may sound "wierd" straight out of
the blue. However, have a read of the article, commentary, and article.

I find Webb's position convincing as it is an argument built on a study of
formal and thematic textual indicators from the book as a whole. Besides,
Barry Webb is no "wierdo".

David Kummerow.