[b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Tanach has moved.

Christopher V. Kimball mail at cvkimball.com
Sun Oct 24 21:20:01 EDT 2004

The Unicode/XML Tanach has completed moving to:

http://www.cvkimball.com/Tanach/Tanach.xml

Moves can lead to missing pieces and other problems.  Please contact me at
mail at cvkimball.com if problems arise.

The re-hosting has greatly reduced the cost of the site while expanding the
space available.  Consequently, files containing the Torah for individual
Documentary Hypothesis sources are now included via the "DH" link. A single
file of the complete Torah is also included.

Mails sent via the Tanach page from Friday, 22 October to Sunday, 24
October, have probably been lost in the transfer.  Please re-send any
messages you transmitted to me during this interval.

Chris Kimball