[b-hebrew] Pronoun )nky in Judg. 6:8

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:22:52 EDT 2004

Re: A New Architecture for Functional Grammar

Looks good - but as always, pricy. I've only read Matthew Anstey's essay
"Functional Grammar from its Inception" which he emailed me a few months ago
before the book was out. Good presentation and assessment of the history and
development of FG.

David Kummerow.