[b-hebrew] Books for Sale

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 18 16:13:47 EST 2004

For some inexpensive books that may be of interest to
the list. Richard Young is a former professor of mine.

They are listed at the following site:

http://library.chattanoogastate.edu/young/books04.htm

Kevin

--- Laura Young <Laura.Young at chattanoogastate.edu>
wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:00:36 -0500
> From: Laura Young <Laura.Young at chattanoogastate.edu>
> Subject: Books for Sale
> To: cierpke at prodigy.net
>
> Kevin,
>
> Wonder if you could do me a favor.  Take a look at
> the book list that is
> posted on Laura’s web space.  And then if you think
> it is appropriate,
> post a brief message on several of the user groups
> you subscribe to with
> the link to the web site.  The book list can be
> viewed at

http://library.chattanoogastate.edu/young/books04.htm.

> Thanks,
> Richard
>
> Laura writes: Would you let me know what lists will
> have this posted
> to?  Thanks.

=====
Library Director/Reference Librarian, Professor of Bible and Greek
423/493-4252 (office) 423/493-4423 (home) 423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke at prodigy.net  http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm