[b-hebrew] Prophetic Perfect? Psalm 107

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue May 25 09:15:47 EDT 2004

On 24/05/2004 15:31, Jack Kilmon wrote:

> [...]
These languages all had a common ancestor, true. But no one of them is
clearly older than any of the others, except perhaps for Ugaritic. There
was a common ancestor, proto-Canaanite or something similar, and all of
these attested languages are its descendants, the leaves on a tree but
not its trunk.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/