[b-hebrew] Geologic Time Scale(1)

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Sun May 23 20:52:49 EDT 2004

This would be the period of creation as viewed by the Priestly source.
It is mythological time.  This is still not a Hebrew question.

gfsomsel
__________

On Sun, 23 May 2004 20:10:53 EDT Ephraim49 at aol.com writes:
Hello.

<<I repeat my question.  Do you have a text / texts you would like
<<to discuss?

Sure Gfsomsel.   About what time period is the following:

Genesis 1:

 26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after
our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of
the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.

Regards,
Herm