[b-hebrew] Isaiah 53

furuli at online.no furuli at online.no
Sat May 15 12:58:36 EDT 2004

Dear Vadin,

I translate Isaiah 53:9 this way: "He will make his grave with the
the wicked ones". It is a misunderstanding that WAYYIQTOL signals
past tense (or the perfective aspect) I have a list of 998 examples
of WAYYIQTOL with non-past reference. Many of these are found in
Isaiah.

Best regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli