[b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 20:29:54 EST 2004

Ah - OK.  THe only thing I now don't undrestand is what is the difference between standard Hebrew fonts and nonstandard Hebrew fonts.

The two I have that come up in Outlook Express and WORD are WL HebrewParsons, and WP Hebrew David, both of which are ones you guys recommended.  I think it's using the WL HEbrew Parsons one.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra at austin.rr.com