[b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 23:04:01 EST 2004

I figured out how to get Outlook Express to send and display mail in Unicode
8 by default.   I figured out how to get it to write from right to left.

But I still cannot et it to display my unicode Hebrew text as Hebrew.

It will write in Hebrew if and only if I set it to HTML.   Hebrew isn't one
of the options for coding text.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas