[b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 21:31:42 EST 2004

I'm not sure anyone quite understood - but one of my two efforts to post that stuff from Strong's and the International Bible Encyclopedia used Unicode.  My e-mail displayed the Hebrew as gibberish - but once I copied and pasted it into WORD and then highlighted the gibberish and changed the font to Hebrew, the Hebrew text returned - and those words that I could recognize were unscathed.  SUS, for instance.

Too bad the list isnt at Yahoo, where one can upload files in a variety of formats that can;t be posted to the list or that are intended for permanent reference.

I wouldn't actually want to write an entire post in Hebrew; just a few words.   With their transliterations.

I checked; I actually have WL Hebrew Parsons and WP Hebrew David installed on my computer.  Possibly from the searching I did sometime ago.

Only questions - how do you get it to write from right to left (It currently writes from left to right) and how do you put the vowel markers in?

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra at austin.rr.com