[b-hebrew] A Question

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 21:04:21 EST 2004

Actually Karl, I have to agree with Uri's insinuation that the discussion
has wandered out-of-bounds.  We can discuss almost anything on this list if
we only take a broad enough view of "context."

Please all, let's limit our discussion to matters more closely related to
Biblical Hebrew.

Thank you for your cooperation--signed, the management!    ;-)

Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair