[b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Mon Mar 15 04:44:39 EST 2004

Charles:

I personally prefer to read an unpointed
text, partially because I have been reading
it in a font derived from the Gezar
calendar. But for over 20 years, I read
almost daily from a pointed text and
learned from it. With this as my
background, how can I discourage others
from using a pointed text?

The only caution I say about using a
pointed text is that the points are not
canon and are sometimes wrong. But for the
99%+ of the time I agree with the points,
I’m glad they were there to teach me.

Karl W. Randolph.