[b-hebrew] Transliteration site?

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Mon Jun 28 18:58:32 EDT 2004

Here's an example question:

I am emailing you to ask if you know where to find specific words written in
Hebrew?  I don't know if you can help, but I am looking for the following
words written in Hebrew:

'Jehovah Rapha'
'David'
'Faith'
'Faithful'
--

IOW, they want me to render such words in Hebrew for them.  A transliteration
chart wouldn't help in such cases.  I referred the most recent one to