[b-hebrew] Eden

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue Jun 15 10:04:53 EDT 2004

On 15/06/2004 06:55, Jack Kilmon wrote:

>-----

Maybe. Maybe it is still called a theory, rather than a fact (at least
by careful scientists), because it has not yet been verified. Anyway, I
deliberately restricted my comments to the *mechanisms* of evolution. In
150 years no one as far as I know has put forward plausible *mechanisms*
by which random mutations can produce the complex and beneficial
structures which natural selection can favour. Correct me if I am wrong,
off list.

>... Hopefully, y'all
>know a LOT more about Hebrew than you do science.  Let's stick with the
>Hebrew.

Agreed.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)