[b-hebrew] Limmuday (Isa 8:16)

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Jun 15 03:03:53 EDT 2004

Yigal:

Where do you get this ”Christian“ translation? The idea of ”learning“ fits not only the immediate context, but also the context of the prophets that while they were teaching, no one was listening. This latter context is carried also in Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

There is no need to bring in any Messianic understanding.

Karl W. Randolph.