[b-hebrew] Aspect

Eduard C Hanganu eddhanganu at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:56:05 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Furuli:

Thanks for your reply. It has been most helpful. It is clear that I need to
do some serious personal research in order to get a good hold of the
Aktionsart and aspect notions. You mentioned that your disssertation was
going to be ready soon. Would it be possible for me to get a copy?

Regards,

Eduard