[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

VC vadim_lv at center-tv.net
Tue Jun 8 15:58:03 EDT 2004

> wasn't speaking of Jesus' teaching.  It is clearly stated that he
taught with authority and NOT as the Scribes and Pharisees.  I was
speaking of Paul and others.  If you examine Paul's epistles, you will
find that they do follow the methods of Jewish interpretation.<

Davies' idea. Long disproved

>Nevertheless, seething a kid in its mother's milk was a magical rite and
does not entail the complete separation of meat and milk.<
Maimonides only guessed it, and now you take this for a fact.

Sincerely,

Vadim Cherny