[b-hebrew] Re: Gen 1:2 (4)

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Mon Jun 7 16:42:03 EDT 2004

Is that the group that worships Haile Selasie?  It reminds me of a book I
read as a kid -- _Earth's Earliest Ages_ by Pember.  In that book,
however, he did TRY to establish his position by reference to the Hebrew
text.  It was only years later when I took Hebrew that I found out that
he was totally incorrect in his characterization of what the text says.
This guy doesn't even appeal very much to the text -- even in English.

george
________