[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Mon Jun 7 15:50:04 EDT 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 11:25, VC wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>
> How about this statement of yours,
>
> >Learning about Christianity from a non-Christian
> >is like getting a kiss over the telephone.
>
> Should this Christian be white male, as well?

Yet another unfounded caricaturization.  Am I a white male, Vadim?  How do you
know one way or another?  Where did I even imply such a thing?  You pulled
that out of the air with no basis at all except your own imagination.  Why
don't you try sticking to what people actually say instead of putting words
into our mouths that spring from nothing more than your own prejudice?