[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

UUC vadim_lv at center-tv.net
Sat Jun 5 07:59:48 EDT 2004

???
Is it normal for the scholars of ancient Hebrew to not be able to read
Israeli newspaper?

Sincerely,

Vadim Cherny

> Is there a translation to either Biblical Hebrew or English for this
article? I found it gibberish, in other words, a foreign language I can't
understand.

> Karl W. Randolph.

few), but here is a link that may or may not be of interest, which I think
at least gives an example how a language develops. Noam Eitan, Brooklyn, NY

http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/pages/ShArtPE.jhtml?itemNo=435092&contrassID
=2&subContrassID=4&sbSubContrassID=0