[b-hebrew] Verse-splitting for Documentary Hypothesis marking of Torah

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 14:58:40 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:29:39 +0200 "Jonathan D. Safren"
<yonsaf at beitberl.ac.il> writes:
> There\s a (late 19th century?) edition of the Pentateuch with the
> source
> divisions color-coded, if I remember correctly.
> Who can refresh my memory?
> Jonathan D. Safren, Editor
> Mo'ed - Annual for Jewish Studies
> Center for Jewish Culture
> Beit Berl College
> Beit Berl Post Office
> 44905 Israel
> Tel. 972-9-7476396
> Fax 972-9-7475397
> e-mail: moed at beitberl.ac.il
> Website: www.beitberl.ac.il/moed

S. R. Driver in his _An Introduction to the Literature of the Old
Testament_, p. 24 lists
"B. W. Baron, The Triple Tradition of the Exodus (Hartford, U.S.A. 1894)
[distinguishes typographicallly J, E, and P, to the end of the Pent. with
explanatory introductions and notes]"
george
gfsomsel